Rider's Edge Courses
New Rider Course
- Friendly, enthusiastic Motorcycle Safety Foundation® (MSF) certified Instructors make learning a breeze.
- Classroom time gets you familiar with the bike, its controls and the inner workings of a Harley-Davidson dealership.
- Learn the basic motorcycling skills on the range with a Buell® Blast® provided by the dealership.
- Successful course completion waives the DMV Road Test and may help you get a discount on motorcycle insurance.
or Learn More
Skilled Rider Course
- Use your own bike (or a rental) and build your skills on a closed course rider training range.
- Enhance the following skills: control at low speeds, risk management, limited space maneuvers, cornering judgment, stopping quickly in a curve, swerving and stopping quickly, multiple curve maneuvers and surmounting objects.
- Passing the Skilled Rider Course will waive the DMV Road Test and may help you get a discount on motorcycle insurance.
or Learn More
David A. Smith
This past weekend I attended the Harley Davidson Riders Edge course at Harley-Davidson Bowling Green. I wanted to learn the proper and safe riding techniques to ride my Harley on our streets. This was a super class. The instructor was very knowledgeable, patient and personable. We did not just follow the book, we added life experiences both good and bad relating to motorcycle riding. We participated in activities to learn more about our fellow students and their biking backgrounds. We made new friends and learned the correct way to enjoy our riding. We started from the ground up on the range learning how to handle our bikes through live training exercises. I came away from this class with better skills, confidence and knowledge to be a safer rider. This experience was well worth the drive from Louisville. Thank you Glen for having a super dealership. Thank you Kristen for running a fine program. Thank you Donnie for being such a good instructor and being so patient with all of us.
This is a great class! I have been both riding and racing motorcycles for over 50 years and I learned things that I never knew. Every rider, no matter how good you think you are, should take it.